martedì 20 novembre 2007


Awright! I'm sooo tired to stay here waiting for someone willing to improve his stupid life listening to my wise words!! It seems you're living in paradise out there these days!! Wàff! You surely some kind of reflective people lookin' nowhere but pretending to be very mentally busy like all cats do all their life!! (ehy, let me be clear over this! I love cats... you've seen my profile, uh? ...but they're all cheatin' you, you know? and when they look at you... aah, you really can't hear their inner laughes... but I digress!) So, here's the new: I've decided it's sniff-snùff time, so I'll pick my deranged pet (but have you clicked on his blog, insanemessiah.blogspot.com ? He's totally gone fishing in the desert, if you copy me!) and I'll go out searching for some furry&young dog-smell to start a howling party! Goodnight, ya fisheaters!

Nessun commento: