lunedì 24 novembre 2008

Yeah...I'm writing a book..So what??

If you analphabetical morons ( I'm addressing to human readers here, right? We pets are all well-educated in every art's form... but we don't feel the urge to show it to stupid humans still convinced that Madonna is a singer, or an actress, or a dancer!!!) read my profile, you'll discover that I cite a book among my preferred readings... In reality I cite just one book: " How to survive with a deranged human pet!" by Birba Edition... For all the Einsteins out there: THE BOOK STILL DOESN'T EXIST!!!!... But I'm writing it in my spare time... and when I end it, all you deranged human pets will read it to your beloved furry friends makin' 'em happy!! At least they'll listen some other things instead of your usual useless words about all the arguments an animal just don't give a f#çk about!! I'll inform ya all when my wisdom-bringer book 'll be out... meanwhile... stay out of the dog-house, watch your bones and... alooohuaa!! P.S.: next post is back at work for me! Stay ear-ready!!

Nessun commento: