venerdì 23 novembre 2007

My patient,mr.Khalì.

Ok! Here's the perfect example about how this blog should work! Remember: I DON'T ANSWER to sad, cryin', doomf@秣d people!!! I'm here to encourage, counsel, enlighten all you animals out there about whatever doubt, or curiosity, or coexistence trouble you may meet living with your deranged human pet (they're all deranged, you know ...it's just a matter of time!)!! You tired of being overexposed to all your human friends? Tell me! Your menù is outdated in years while your human grows in size and fat like a mcdonaldized creature? Tell me!Your human sighs and cry for a crush on some other human (they're a race so stuuupid about love things, you know!) and too often forgets to bring you out or, on the contrary, keeps on kissing you all day long? Tell me! Your human talks too much with other humans during your pissybusiness and it's becoming cold and late for your beauty sleep? Tell me! Sometime you feel the urge to bite, scratch or simply mess with all the objects your human cares? Tell me! We'll sort it out! Guaranteed!! So, as I was sayin', here's a perfect example of my work: my last patient, mr.Khalì, the black cat, was sooo tired of being overhugged by his human and so I showed him some Meeoow-Fu moves to appropriately use in the needing! Now he's happy... and his human has brought him three, yes three, pussycats to cool him down a little!! Ah! Mission accomplished, ùh? But now enough chat!! Watch the video and don't criticize: a Spielberg I ain't!!Aloooouuuuha!

Nessun commento: