venerdì 23 novembre 2007

Entertaining your deranged human pet!

Awright! Here 're some examples 'bout how to entertain your humans in order to maintain them healthy and able to bring you all around and buy you good food! Remember: bark, jump, run aimlessly and above all move your ears and shake your tail (and if you are short-tailed move exaggerately your ass!!)!!! Each of these things drives crazy your human pets and after you've ruined their ball, or dress, or whatever stuff they gave you to play, they'll cover you with kisses and rich food or over-the-top snacks! Worst scenario: he/she'll buy you new toys to play with!And now apprehend from my videos and remember: don't criticize me for their quality! I'm a beginner in this internet affair! Make me rich and famous clikking my blog ev'ryday and soon I'll have Cronemberg makin' my videos!! Aloooouuuha!!



Nessun commento: