venerdì 23 novembre 2007

The strange case of mr.Julius Hamboocha!

This was one of my worst cases... few months ago!In a dark and rainy night, I received a phone call alerting me 'bout a guy named Julius who was wandering cursing ev'rything in sight apparently drunken or under the influence of an arcane spell!! All the witnesses were coherent in one fact: he seemed very, very desperate and he was ranting (as a seemingly "I'm on each grass I can smoke but the green's on my pockets" could rant, if you understand me!!) 'bout his nostalgia of the times he could scream madly at his long-buried pet, Pookypsicz (I think the poor dog is still cursing him for this name carved on his tombstone!) ! Oh, he loved the pet, I can assure you now, but his way of communicate with him was made of colourful and unprintable words declaimed like a drunken-sailor-in-a-compilation-of-"Jobìm Jobàm"-songs!!! So I soon discovered what to do to help this guy, if not for the heavenly appreciation of good ol' Pookypsicz: I invited mr.Julius Humboocha to a session of primordial screams in front of me! I stayed patient listening to all his lovely insults and fake menaces and then, when the poor ex-pet stopped, I gave him my bill... and now he's a happy resident of Kazzabrakka's Home for Bankruptist-without-a-dime! Ah... Pookypsicz... rest in peace... your human screams no more! Another successfully archived case! Now watch the video... and don't tell me it's upset! T'was the world of the poor Hamboocha, after all!!Alooouuuha!!!

Nessun commento: