sabato 24 novembre 2007

Teaching mr.Mukkatron!

Ahh... Mr.Mukkatron... Another of my particular case... Let me tell you! One day this guy meets me and, on his knees, prays me to teach him how to be a gentleman while partying with the animals! You know I work for you pets ev'rywhere, not for humans... but I couldn't resist to the shiny-egg-headed guy... or his "I'm as far out as the Enterprise could be when Kirk 'n' Sulu smoke the Spock's pyjamas and lose their spaceway!" attitude! So, short story, I start with the basic lesson: the gentle approach! As you can see on the photo, we're on a looooong trip here... but I'll be patient... till he pays me... and till I can bite him for fun and karmic recalibration!... Wòw, it's saturday night! I'm off to start a four-legs-only party! If you need my enlightment write a comment here, or wait till monday! So... bye and BARK LOUD!!!Posted by Picasa

Nessun commento: