venerdì 7 dicembre 2007

THIS MY PLACE, YA GREENY!!!




A lot of ya out there asked me some wisdom about the cohabitation with a new guest in da house! There's more than few advices that I can gift you but I prefer to focus on these basic steps first...So follow me and remember: you're the homelord, you rule over ev'rything in sight in your human pet's house!! However... Step one: stand your ground! As you can notice in the video below, there's no reason to leave your place when some guy reach you!...First try to ignore him/her, then some barkin' shall do the work! I've never left my bed...seen? And the barkin' alerted my human pet who provided himself to remove the uninvited guest!!! Need another example? Please, look up here... In the first click you can see how I managed to rid off of that overgrown lizard which jumped on my bed! (ehy! it's the best place of my house... èhmm, of my human pet's house... and I don't rent it! Sleepin' on it with him each night, it's already enough!!) At first I sniff-snoffed him with a snob attitude, then I whispered in his almost invisible ears to disappear faster than an atheistic mouse in an evangelist church of cats! Step two: as you can see in the second click, I soon made clear that I too have fangs... and Anubi knows if I can use them!!! Since the lizzy-thing showed me some hostility... or his brain was lost in some Cretacic-thinkin'-elaboration of what I said to him, I jumped directly to step three: the "Enough said!Trash-out time!" phase... and I gnawed the sorry motherf§[%&r where it really hurts, as you can notice in the third click! End of the story... and of the lesson! So, remember: new guest? start kickin'ass! And if you can't win the enemy... start destroying something of your human pet barkin' then to the new comer and assuming you've tried to stop him!! Soon you'll see the last kicked out Pelè-style!!Guaranteed!!

Nessun commento: