domenica 16 dicembre 2007

WHERE THE F^ç£ 'D I LEFT MY BONE ?


And so it's xmas, ùh? And ev'ryone's good 'n' all smiles 'n' happy, right? Well... I can level this but... the snow? I say:the f^ç%n white snow??? -and I'm not referring to the "yuppyyayè" powder some stupid humans, and some dogs, sniff like a pussybitch!- No!I mean the real snow... the icy water fallin' from the sky... the "thing" with which the humans play, or fall on with their butts... The snow!!! Now? On MY bark-time field? Wàff! It's Xmas, there's the snow... rich people goes skiing to have some legs broken, just to make laugh other less rich people... AND I CAN'T FIND all the precious things I hid in all these years, cautiously digging here and there out of sight!!! Blast! And it's so cold!! If I wanted a wolflike life, I'd be in Transylvania... not here, two steps from Sahara!!! Still it's snowing!!! Wàff!! I'll go home tryin' to break some balls of the xmas tree... meanwhile askin' to the dog in the crib: HOW THE F^ç% HE'LL FIND HIS BONES UNDER THE SNOW AFTER THE CHRISTY KID'S BORN!!!... Oh, perhaps he hopes in some xmas miracle, who knows? Me? I'll ask some new bones to my deranged human pet! Till then... bark loud and aloooouuuuha!!

2 commenti:

Middle Ditch ha detto...

You just have to sniff the bone out boy. Come on ... You can do it ... A little to the right ... No,no,no ... I said a little to the right, not in the river! ... Now a bit to the left and I'm not going to dry you ... Yes ... A little more ... Good boy!!

Now we can go home.

Birbaeatsbetter ha detto...

Thank you,dear... But...ehy!! How the f^ç% did you know where the bone was? Hmm... Are you gonna steal my next bones, do ya? Well, I can find ya wherever you are... remember this!!...except if you're some sort of yeti livin' hidden in the blasted snow,damn!!